About the position
Account Directors at Impetus Digital manage day-to-day business with our existing client base by providing exceptional customer experience and ongoing strategic guidance. This includes:
- Propose, conceptualize and develop recommendations and solutions that bring value to our customers based on their specific needs while differentiating Impetus from our competitor agencies.
- Work directly with clients to:
- Facilitate Value Creator Sessions (brainstorming sessions) to understand their objectives, key issues, and insights being sought;
- Develop strategic Longitudinal Expert Engagement Plans® (LEEPs), to be executed using our digital platform.
- Plan and execute their advisory boards and working groups.
- Author the content/questions for asynchronous online touchpoints (activities) that will gather valuable insights and feedback from health care professionals.
- Proactively identify client needs to ensure that Impetus services are relevant and provide long-term value.
- Project management of asynchronous and synchronous virtual touchpoints along with meeting planning, faculty management, slide development and collation, and coordination with medical writers to produce meeting summary documentation and generate reports.
- Identify program metrics and measure/highlight program successes through summary reports and activity tracking.
- Continually seek technical innovations and opportunities to improve the customer (clients and advisors) experience as well as Impetus’ services and value.
- Lead and manage workload and communication with the internal team of Digital Solutions Specialists, Medical Writers and other partners using internal software programs.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- 3+ years experience within the pharmaceutical industry OR 3+ years experience within a digital communication or agency in a relevant industry.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or relevant field.
- Understanding of the legal and compliance environment of the life sciences industry.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, spoken and written; other languages an asset.
- Exceptional customer service, communication (verbal and writing), and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience building a strong online presence with fluency in digital trends and user experience – solid understanding of CMS is a definite asset.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and easily through virtual interactions.
- Experience running virtual presentations, meetings, and workshops.
- Excellent time management and project management skills with a strong ability to manage and prioritize project tasks while promptly responding to and resolving any issues that arise.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically about client, market and business issues.
- Exceptional customer service skills – must have a passion for customers and an unflinching desire to always do what’s right for them.
- Adept at problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and in a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – motivated to, and integral in, growing a small company while not getting bogged down by bureaucracy, red tape and multiple levels of management.
- Self-directed, managed, and productive without direct supervision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Can navigate through ambiguity and proactively develop processes when/where necessary.
- Proficient in MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Drive) and a keen ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- A strong and reliable internet connection.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today. Otherwise, feel free to follow us on social media or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about our new openings.
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities. Learn more about our company culture by visiting our careers page.