In the latest episode of my new Fireside Chat series, I sit down with Mark Corrigan, Director of Technology at Impetus Digital. We talk about best practices for virtualizing in-person meetings. Among other things, we discuss:
- How to transform or adapt in-person meeting agendas to virtual meetings
- How to keep participants’ attention for a long time in synchronous virtual meetings
- The usefulness of asynchronous pre-meeting assignments and readings for guiding the meeting agenda
- Security concerns surrounding virtual platforms and web meeting technologies
- Synchronous virtual meeting best practices on the backend
- Liaising with client leads and other vendors and consultants
- The importance of technical run-throughs and dry runs
- How to add an element of ‘fun’ into virtual meetings
- Post-meeting feedback surveys
- Benefits of virtualizing in-person meetings for clients and participants
You can listen to the whole fireside chat below or watch the discussion here.
About Impetus Digital
Impetus Digital is the spark behind sustained healthcare stakeholder communication, collaboration, education, and insight synthesis. Our best-in-class technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients.