Reach a Larger Audience with Educational Webcasts
Impetus' webcasts are ideal for sharing new data or product information, and as an educational tool. To keep the audience engaged, live polls and breakout sessions can be added as necessary. As an add-on service, Impetus also offers video recording of your presentation, thereby allowing dissemination to an even greater audience.
At Impetus Digital, security is our middle name!
Asynchronous Online Touchpoints
The Impetus InSite Platform® is 100% pharma-compliant, with over 10 years of IT assessments and penetration tests under its belt. It is rigorously tested on an on-going basis, and a number of fail-safes are in place. Among other features and protocols, our platform has:
- Thorough regression testing executed for each new feature or update deployed
- Cutting-edge intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Automated daily backups of all content uploads, code, and databases (all encrypted)
- Automated SSL renewals to ensure no downtime or errors due to outdated certificates
- Ongoing security updates to frameworks, open source modules, and operating systems
- Region-specific cloud hosting
In addition, all employees who interact with the platform and/or client data go through annual data handling policy reviews and training.
Synchronous Online Touchpoints
Your IT department will approve of the secure technology and protocols used in the planning, hosting, and reporting of your web meeting or webinar. Impetus Digital’s comprehensive web meeting technology safeguards and data handling protocols provide a private and secure meeting experience. Specifically, we employ:
- Strict control over screen-sharing, annotation, polls, audio/muting, and webcam-sharing
- Unique meeting IDs and Impetus-specific meeting URLs
- Careful sharing of meeting links through restricted calendar invites
- Vetting of logged-in attendees vs. list of invitees
- Meeting-specific passwords
- Enterprise-level accounts (not consumer-level)
- Minimal collection of personal information for participant registration and identification
Additionally, the following precautions can be taken, depending on your unique needs:
- Pre-registration can be made mandatory for all attendees
- Attendees can be placed in a waiting room until the meeting starts
- Meetings can be locked once started so no new attendees can join after the meeting has begun
For more information, request a download of the Impetus InSite Platform® Security White Paper.