Real-time Meetings From the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Impetus' interactive web meetings allow small-group discussions with your participants in real-time. Our web meetings include multiple innovative tools, such as real-time polling, to ensure high interactivity and engagement throughout the meeting. For larger groups, breakout sessions can be organized for part of the meeting. These meetings are especially useful for presenting and getting immediate feedback on new data, as introductory touchpoints at the beginning of a new advisory board, and to discuss and summarize the insights collected in previous touchpoints.
At Impetus Digital, security is our middle name!
Your IT department will approve of the secure technology and protocols used in the planning, hosting, and reporting of your web meeting or webinar. Impetus Digital’s comprehensive web meeting technology safeguards and data handling protocols provide a private and secure meeting experience. Specifically, we employ:
- Strict control over screen-sharing, annotation, polls, audio/muting, and webcam-sharing
- Unique meeting IDs and Impetus-specific meeting URLs
- Careful sharing of meeting links through restricted calendar invites
- Vetting of logged-in attendees vs. list of invitees
- Meeting-specific passwords
- Enterprise-level accounts (not consumer-level)
- Minimal collection of personal information for participant registration and identification
Additionally, the following precautions can be taken, depending on your unique needs:
- Pre-registration can be made mandatory for all attendees
- Attendees can be placed in a waiting room until the meeting starts
- Meetings can be locked once started so no new attendees can join after the meeting has begun
Learn more about the integrity of the Impetus InSite Platform® in our Security White Paper .