Award-Winning Virtual Event Solution for the Life Science Industry
Take your virtual and hybrid events to the next level using InSite Events™. The InSite Events™ platform is the most comprehensive, customizable, professionally serviced, virtual and hybrid events “one-stop-shop” platform that caters specifically to the life science industry. At Impetus Digital, we are experts in virtualizing live events, including conferences, congresses, medical education events, hackathons, and corporate meetings. Using our unique combination of synchronous and asynchronous tools, we provide exceptional results and superior engagement rates.
Main stage events & breakout sessions
Several main stages can allow for multiple simultaneous presentations that participants can attend based on their interests, or one main stage with back-to-back presentations and interludes allows for maximum attendance. Small-group breakout sessions can be easily organized for pre-scheduled or ad hoc workshops, networking, education, and competitions, with participants being able to move seamlessly between sessions and the main stage.
Immersive 3D renderings and experiences
To add that extra “wow factor” to your event, Impetus can work with you to customize the layout using 3D renderings and immersive experiences. The conference hall interior, booths, and social rooms can all be personalized to provide a high level of brand identity.
Exhibitor halls are set up to replicate the atmosphere of in-person events. Customizable exhibitor “booths” can be created, and banner ads from sponsors can be incorporated in key areas of the event. Exhibitors can use videos, links, quizzes, games, downloadable resources, live chats, and one-on-one video calls to engage with participants. To incentivize participants to visit exhibitor booths and actively engage with sponsors, a points system can be used and prizes can be assigned.
Networking can be open to all participants or based on opt-in and intelligent matching can be done based on mutual interests, ensuring a high level of engagement, as well as privacy. Networking can be facilitated either through synchronous virtual meetings, asynchronously using discussion forums and chats. Synchronous virtual meetings with individuals, small groups, or exhibitors can be set up in advance during the pre-event phase or on-demand as the event is in session.
For international and multilingual events, Impetus offers real-time expert interpretation services. The portal interface, as well as discussion forums and chat functions, can be instantly translated into most languages.
Live and on-demand presentations
Event planning and production
Conference promotion as a service
Email drip campaigns
Real-time engagement activities
Games and competitions
Real-time user metrics and reports
Behind-the-scenes technical support
At Impetus Digital, security is our middle name!
Applies to InSite Touchpoints™ and InSite Events™
Asynchronous Online Touchpoints
The Impetus InSite Platform® is 100% pharma-compliant, with over 10 years of IT assessments and penetration tests under its belt. It is rigorously tested on an on-going basis, and a number of fail-safes are in place. Among other features and protocols, our platform has:
- Thorough regression testing executed for each new feature or update deployed
- Cutting-edge intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Automated daily backups of all content uploads, code, and databases (all encrypted)
- Automated SSL renewals to ensure no downtime or errors due to outdated certificates
- Ongoing security updates to frameworks, open source modules, and operating systems
- Region-specific cloud hosting
In addition, all employees who interact with the platform and/or client data go through annual data handling policy reviews and training.
Synchronous Online Touchpoints
Your IT department will approve of the secure technology and protocols used in the planning, hosting, and reporting of your web meeting, webinar, or event. Impetus Digital’s comprehensive web meeting technology safeguards and data handling protocols provide a private and secure meeting experience. Specifically, we employ:
- Strict control over screen-sharing, annotation, polls, audio/muting, and webcam-sharing
- Unique meeting IDs and Impetus-specific meeting URLs
- Careful sharing of meeting links through restricted calendar invites
- Vetting of logged-in attendees vs. list of invitees
- Meeting-specific passwords
- Enterprise-level accounts (not consumer-level)
- Minimal collection of personal information for participant registration and identification
Additionally, the following precautions can be taken, depending on your unique needs:
- Pre-registration can be made mandatory for all attendees
- Attendees can be placed in a waiting room until the meeting starts
- Meetings can be locked once started so no new attendees can join after the meeting has begun
For more information, request a download of the Impetus InSite Platform® Security White Paper.