About the team
Impetus Digital is growing globally and we are looking for talented individuals to join our Client Services Team to help provide strategic input and WOW our clients.
Our Client Services Team at Impetus Digital manages the day-to-day business with our new and existing client base by providing exceptional service and strategic guidance. The Client Services Team works directly with clients to understand their key issues and objectives. They then undertake the planning and execution of client projects, continually identifying and meeting client needs, looking for technical innovations, and identifying opportunities to improve the customer and user experience as well as Impetus’ services and value. In addition, they work with our Sales team to generate new projects to existing clients and their colleagues.
- Account Director
- Digital Solutions Specialist
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience within the pharmaceutical industry OR 3+ years experience within a medical communications or other relevant agency.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide strategic suggestions to ensure client objectives are met.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze requirements, create project plans, and communicate effectively to project stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and listening skills.
- Can effectively manage a team remotely.
- Ability to think ahead and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects in a fast-paced environment while still executing with precision.
- Ability to learn new tools, skills, and concepts quickly.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work well independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills, e.g. to predict customer needs based on cues and past experiences.
- Creative problem solving and ability to develop relationships quickly and easily in a remote virtual setting.
- Proficiency with both G Suite and Microsoft Office (including spreadsheet proficiency).
- A dependable high-speed internet connection is required.
- Ability to speak charismatically and comfortably on camera, to facilitate presentations/tutorials.
- Bilingual French language skills are beneficial but not required.
- Other languages are also an asset but not required.
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities.