About the team
As part of our Sales and Marketing Team, you will help build out our expanding client base. Our Sales Team is in charge of generating growth within specific targets, while our Marketing Team is in charge of branding, digital presence, and promotional material development.
Responsibilities for individuals in Sales roles may include sourcing new business with healthcare companies and global pharmaceutical subsidiaries, tracking/reporting across specific metrics and KPIs, representing Impetus at industry events, client visits and capability presentations, and more. Responsibilities for individuals in Marketing roles may include creating new and optimizing existing web pages, copywriting, ensuring brand consistency, managing multiple digital platforms, developing and managing multi-platform ad campaigns, creating branded visuals (documents, ads, videos), and more.
Successful candidates must be able to strategize, conceptualize, and develop recommendations and solutions that bring value to our customers and differentiate Impetus.
- Global Business Development Director
- Business Development Director
- Lead Generation Specialist
- Communications Director
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Representative
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience within the pharmaceutical industry, a medical digital communication or relevant agency, OR in a relevant marketing role.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service, communication (verbal and writing), and listening skills.
- Proven experience building strong online experiences, with fluency in digital trends and user experience; solid understanding of CMS is a definite asset.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with above-average ability to prioritize project tasks, as well as issues that arise.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically about customer, market, and business issues.
- Able to build rapport quickly and easily over virtual interactions with various stakeholders.
- Previous sales or lead generation experience is a strong asset.
- Ability to speak charismatically and comfortably on camera, to facilitate presentations/tutorials.
- Bilingual French language skills are beneficial but not required.
- Other languages are an asset but not required.
- A dependable high-speed internet connection is required
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities.