About the team
Digital and Project Managers (Digital Solutions Specialists) at Impetus Digital take a leading role in crafting virtual collaboration experiences for life science clients around the world. Digital Solutions Specialists are responsible for supporting our multimedia-, content development-, and data management-related Digital Services.
As part of our Interactive Web Meetings services, Digital Solutions Specialists support healthcare advisory boards, internal life science product launches, medical education meetings, hackathons, virtual conferences, and more. Key tasks involve displaying content on-screen, supervising meeting breakout rooms, verbally presenting technical overviews of the platform’s features, assisting with moment-to-moment troubleshooting, programming and launching meeting polls, monitoring webinar Q&A, video editing and publishing, and compiling post-meeting reports in a variety of formats.
For our Asynchronous Virtual Events, key tasks involve programming (HTML) and launching each event, project management, email design and outreach to participants, helping attendees troubleshoot technical issues, file management, and compiling post-event reports in a variety of formats.
Some experience in digital project coordination, content design, and customer service/support, as well as excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, are required. Experience presenting to large audiences and confidence in presenting on camera are strong assets.
- Platform Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- IT Project Manager
- Digital Solutions Specialist
Skills & Qualifications
- The successful candidate will be technically savvy, customer service –, design-, and process-oriented, and be a strong English communicator.
- Demonstratable ability to analyze requirements, create project plans, and communicate effectively to project stakeholders.
- Ability to think ahead and prioritize their work efficiently.
- Exceptional customer service, communication (verbal and writing), and listening skills.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects in a fast-paced environment while still executing with precision.
- Ability to learn new tools, skills, and concepts quickly.
- Self-motivated; work well independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Demonstratable critical thinking skills, e.g. ability to predict customer needs based on cues and past experiences.
- Ability to remain calm and collected in high-pressure situations, especially when troubleshooting technical problems that arise during virtual events.
- Ability to stay organized within multiple platforms and a willingness to disseminate knowledge to benefit the team.
- Proficiency with both G Suite and Microsoft Office (including spreadsheet proficiency)
- Adobe CS (including content design and video editing)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience using Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems
- A dependable high-speed internet connection is required
- Experience with broadcasting or livestream hardware/software suites (e.g. TriCaster, OBS, vMix, WireCast)
- Ability to speak charismatically and comfortably on camera, to facilitate presentations/tutorials
- Basic-level French language skills are beneficial but not required
- No medical/healthcare experience is required, but familiarity with the pharmaceutical/healthcare sectors is beneficial
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today. Otherwise, feel free to follow us on social media or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about our new openings.
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities.