About the team
Impetus Digital is growing globally and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our Software Engineering Team in a variety of senior, junior, and contractor roles to evolve our app suite and support stakeholders from all departments and across processes.
Possible duties include developing new and supporting existing web apps; working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers; helping architect, build, and maintain reliable workflow systems; migrating legacy data; automating data collection processes and scalable data models; and improving workflows and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for A-player engineers with experience in application development, system architecture and integrations, platform maintenance, quality assurance, deployment management, product design, and requirements elicitation. Experience plus a desire to work with a small team is preferred.
About the team
- Platform Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- IT Project Manager
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a Degree or a Diploma in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Must have hands-on development experience with PHP, MySQL, Drupal, HTML, CSS, jQuery and Google Workspace add-on deployment/publishing
- Understanding of Agile and software development workflow (i.e., release cycles).
- Strong documentation skills, with emphasis on security, process, and scalability.
- Understanding of system upgrades, migrations, performance improvement, and system security/access management.
- Experience with a CRM system (Salesforce, Veeva, Monday.com, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket), Slack, Zoom, WebEx.
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and data visualization.
- Experience in system upgrades, migrations, performance improvement, and system security is a plus.
- Experience with scripting automated tests (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience in mobile web apps (responsiveness, general UX optimization).
- Experience in system upgrades, migrations, performance improvement, and security (e.g. user authentication systems).
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities.