About the team
We’re always looking to add highly motivated and organized individuals to our Operations Team. If you have a sharp business mind and are successful at managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity, you might thrive in this department! Team members need to be highly skilled in resource planning, finance, and digital solutions and must have the ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities include analyzing customer orders, developing and managing complex client project plans and schedules, conducting budget planning/reporting/auditing, managing timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets and reduce cost per project, developing and leading corporate planning efforts, managing client invoicing in collaboration with the finance department, maintaining internal documentation, and more. As a member of the Operations Team, your ultimate responsibility is to increase operational efficiency on the delivery side.
- Director of Operations
- Operations Specialist
- HR Coordinator
- Finance Manager
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in project management or business, preferable in an agency setting
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management or relevant discipline
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Entrepreneurial and motivated to contribute to the growth of a small company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to easily learn, adapt to, and learn new technology systems and project management software
- Self-directed and ability to be productive without direct supervision
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment in a remote setting
- Thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Can navigate through ambiguity and proactively develop processes when required
- Highly proficient in G Suite and MS Office tools, with advanced skills in spreadsheet creation and management (Google Sheets and MS Excel).
- PMP certification or Lean Six Sigma
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Fluency in languages other than English and French
- Jira and Confluence experience
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today. Otherwise, feel free to follow us on social media or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about our new openings.
About Impetus Digital
We are the virtual engagement experts helping life science companies have ongoing conversations with their customers through our best-in-class online collaboration tools. Our award winning technology and professional services ensure that life science organizations around the world can easily and cost-effectively grow and prosper—from brand or idea discovery to development, commercialization, execution, and beyond—in collaboration with colleagues, customers, healthcare providers, payers, and patients. There is lots of room for growth as we continue to expand around the world! Additionally, we are proud to offer a fully remote working environment, a competitive salary, bonus plans, extra vacation time, and educational opportunities.