Leveraging a combination of Impetus Digital’s best-in-class synchronous (real-time) virtual tools and our new asynchronous (over-time, anytime) Community Board and Resource Center offerings, we worked closely with our client–a Medical Education team from a large pharmaceutical company based in Europe–to produce a 4-part Learning Program for dermatologists, rheumatologists, and primary care providers (PCPs) on updates in scleroderma management.
The client’s main objectives were to:
- Create and disseminate an online pre-meeting questionnaire to all participants.
- Deliver monthly live webinars with expert speakers, including case study presentations, panel discussions, moderated breakout sessions, and Q&A sessions.
- Provide a fully 3D immersive experience to replicate the in-person meeting atmosphere as much as possible.
- Share chapterized recordings of the webinars in an on-demand Resource Center, along with other background readings and bite-sized video/audio clips.
- Provide a secure and interactive online space for ongoing best practice-sharing among the multidisciplinary participants.
- Empower participants to 1) accurately diagnose and effectively co-manage patients with scleroderma and 2) actively involve patients in their own care, as well as in clinical trials and other initiatives.
To learn more about our client’s approach and the outcomes of this project, download the full customer story below.
About Impetus Digital
Impetus Digital helps life science organizations virtualize their in-person meetings and events through our best-in-class InSite Touchpoints™ and InSite Events™ offerings, delivered with white-glove service and 360° coverage and care. Leveraging our large portfolio of cutting-edge online collaboration tools, clients can seamlessly gather insights from, and collaborate with, internal and external stakeholders. To find out more about Impetus Digital, visit our website, follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter, or book a demo at meetwithimpetus.com