Easily annotate, review, critique, or co-create documents with your key stakeholders using the Impetus InSite Platform®'s asynchronous annotation tool, InSite Annotator™. This user-friendly tool allows advisors to work on the same document version and comment in real-time, thereby avoiding issues with version control. Advisors do not need to bother with tracked changes or lost data via email. This tool is simple and intuitive to use and does not require training. After the touchpoint, you will receive an annotated PDF file with all of the advisors' comments.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- Advisory boards, working groups, and steering committees
- Virtual journal clubs
- All advisors annotate the same version of the document
- No version control or “track changes”
- Co-creation or review of a variety of documents and materials:
- Regulatory dossiers and submissions
- Study protocols, peer-reviewed journal articles, abstracts, and posters for conferences
- Guidelines and consensus documents
- Patient and HCP educational materials and programs
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Slide decks
- Website and app content
- Meeting programs, agendas, and collaterals, etc.