Impetus InSite Platform®
Interactive web meetings and webcasts can be accessed via the proprietary Impetus InSite Platform®. Portals come with client’s own logo and colors, a unique domain, and unlimited usage. The interface language can also be translated—perfect for international engagements! Impetus provides all setup, design, and portal configuration–making it a turnkey solution. Your HIPAA- and GDPR-compliant, SSL-encrypted, password-protected company portal is both mobile and tablet-friendly and can house all synchronous and asynchronous online activities planned in your Longitudinal Expert Engagement Plan™, allowing for seamless pre/post-event engagement activities.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- User-friendly: All tools are designed with the users in mind, with even less “tech-savvy” participants being able to easily navigate the portal.
- Branded: Site name, logos, color palette, URL, and messaging can be customized to meet each client’s needs.
- Customizable: Over 100 specialized backend customizations are available to make each project a memorable and productive interaction with your participants.
- Multilingual: The portal interface can be translated for international engagements.
- Secure: SSL-encrypted, password-protected portal with access controls. Impetus handles all invitees and access management; participants do not need to self-register for events or pre/post activities.
- Up-to-date: Ongoing maintenance, security patches, and improvements are included.
- Unlimited usage: You get 24/7 access to your portal with 99% uptime, ongoing activity tracking, and no limits on the number of participant submissions or document uploads. Users can be logged on with any device, in any browser, at any time across the world, and in any language, without any download requirement.
- Compliant: Robust, pharma-compliant infrastructure adhering to all IT compliance requirements.
- Responsive design: Seamless user experience on phones, tablets, and computers.
- Features: Robust features including “speech-to-text” to narrate comments
- Integrated with a multitude of Impetus-built asynchronous and synchronous virtual collaboration tools that are all included with our platform fee.
- Supported by a virtual support line for troubleshooting and assistance.