The virtual version of our popular live workshop activity "Sails and Anchors." Through this interactive drag-and-drop tool, participants can identify key enablers and barriers, place them along a treasure map in the form of sails and anchors, and explain their significance. The tool can be used for SWOT analysis, to help identify actions to start/stop/continue, or for priority-ranking. This is a customizable use case of our InSite Mapping™ tool and and can be further customized based on your needs.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- Advisory boards, working groups, and steering committees
- Interactive tool that can be customized based on your needs
- Identification of enablers and barriers
- Identification of gaps and intervention points
- Determination of timelines and project milestones
- SWOT analysis