Poll questions can be created and launched at any point during the meeting. The web meeting participants use their mobile phone or computer to answer the questions. The responses can also be instantly shared with your audience on-screen. All poll responses are captured in the back-end and are included in the comprehensive Analysis and Recommendations report from the web meeting. Including poll questions throughout the meeting is a great way to optimize engagement rates and these questions also function as perfect starting points for further verbal discussions.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- Advisory boards, steering committees, and publication and co-author working groups
- Medical education and other learning activities
- Quick way to get feedback on data, vote on the preferred option, or answer a question
- Provides a good starting point for further, in-depth, discussions
- Optimizes participant engagement and interactivity