Publication Planning and Development
Using the Impetus InSite Platform® for publication planning and development is an effective way of getting results faster, with substantially higher working group member engagement rates compared to in-person meetings. We provide strategic, medical-grade publications writing and data review/research services, along with strategic support for in-person or web meeting co-author discussions. Additionally, our virtual solutions can be used from idea conception to authorship discussions, literature reviews, draft creation and annotation, all the way to the finalization of the publication and journal/conference submission.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- Planning, co-creation, and dissemination of various types of publications
- Journal identification and liaison
- Literature searches and reviews
- Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Abstracts and posters for conferences
- Study protocols
- White papers, consensus documents, and guidelines
- Regulatory dossiers and submissions
- Patient and HCP educational materials and programs
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Slide decks
- Website and app content
- Meeting programs, agendas, and collaterals etc.