Facilitation and Medical Writing Notation
Impetus in-person meeting services include on-site meeting facilitation, organization, and medical writing notation. Prior to the meeting date, Impetus coordinates a dry run session with your internal team and any faculty/speakers to discuss the topics, objectives, and content for each session, and to address any outstanding questions relating to meeting logistics and content development. During the meeting, Impetus offers a variety of mobile meeting technologies to keep the advisors engaged. We also offer innovative “gamestorming” workshops, all designed to optimize interactivity and insight-generation while maintaining momentum towards the end of the day.
Features, Benefits, and How Our Clients Use This…
- English or French
- Speaker coordination and pre-meeting dry run logistics
- Coordination of meeting objectives, agenda, attendee and faculty/speaker introductions, closing comments, and housekeeping items.
- Interactive meeting technologies such as mobile polling, short-answer “tweets,” and instant “Key Impressions Word Cloud” generation
- Discussion and workshop facilitation, fielding of questions
- Unique “gamestorming” workshops and icebreakers
- Medical writer notation